My Child's School has been Changed, Now I want to shift near about new School location, Let me know charges..

My Child's School Has Been Changed From Noida To Delhi Sarita Vihar, Now I Want To Shift Near About New School Location, Let Me Know Charges Of All Household Shifting Including Furnitures..
Asked by: Rita Malhotra on 29th January 2015, under category Local Shifting, 4143 Views

1 Answer(s)

Author : Mukesh Singh

Moving Expert : :

Answered on 6th February 2015

Welcome on

You requirement is related to local shifting. When you are shifting with your child, you should make sure that your new house should not be far away from the school in which your child has got the admission. Don’t forget to verify the school migration certificate.

If you want to know the price of household shifting from Noida to Sarita Vihar, you can place your request through our get quote form available on our website. After filling this form, you will instantly get quotes from reputable household movers and packers in Noida. Here you have the choice to choose the best one according to their price and service.

After getting a call from 2-3 movers and packers located in your area, you have a better idea about their rates and service.


Put you Answer
Security Code here

Ask to Moving Experts

Do you a have question regarding your next move just put your question our moving expert will provide you answer with solutions.