Relocation Frauds That You Should Know Before Shifting
Posted on: 14th March 2018
Shifting from Bangalore to another location is not a joke because it requires undertaking some strenuous activities and if you are not a professional or relocating for the first time, then you may find yourself surrounded by lots of problems. It is a nerve – wracking task that must be handled by the genuine packers and movers service providers. However, a very important fact that you must remember, especially when you are moving for the first time is do not select the fake shifting companies and find yourself into the trap of the relocation related scams. So, a vital question that still remains unanswered:
How to Shield Yourself from the Shifting Frauds
If you are a novice, then it is required that you must make a comprehensive amount of research work in order to successfully differentiate between the fake and credible packers and movers companies in Bangalore. Keep these points in mind to hire shifting companies easily:
- If a relocation service provider does not greets or speaks to you in courteous manner while answering your call for the first time, then it is clearly a warning sign that you are dealing with the dubious movers and packers company.
- A fake moving company may refuse to visit your house for the purpose of checking the goods and providing estimation. They may provide you a rate over the phone and charge higher amount later, which is not a very good thing to do. Just stay away from these companies.
- At your new home, there are chances that you may encounter the same problem, particularly when an immediate relocation has to be undertaken. The only viable solution here is to take the assistance of the professional packers and movers companies and have a delightful relocation experience.
- If any shifting service provider demands the payment only to be made in cash or you are asked to make the payment in a lump sum amount, then it is important that you not get lured by this moving scam of the shifting companies and hire another one that accepts ten to twenty per cent down payment first. In such a situation, it is important that you must enquire about the movers and packers charges Bangalore first and then take a decision.
- A very important point is that the packers and movers must have the valid license to operate in the moving industry. While interacting with the relocation service providers, you must not forget to ask for the registration number and if the company does not have it, then there is no dealing with the fake service providers.
So, it is important that a good research work must be required to avoid the shifting experience and have an enjoyable relocation.