Packers and Movers Moving Guide

Moving Licensure Insurance and Regulations

Average Rating: Based on 63 comment (s)

When you decide to shifting your house from one location another now you have to choose your reliable moving partner for upcoming move. To find reliable and experienced which is fit in your budget with best services is tough task.

However your budget and price is not only the things for consideration you have to find the company that properly register and licensed from all the federal and moving registration regulation. When you move it can be local movement, domestic and international relocation for all type of movement you need to check different licensed of the company to avoid the moving scam and stolen of your precious goods.

International Movement:

In all the movement international movement is very trick and hectic one. When you move across the border you need check which the things you should carry in particular country and which one are not allowed. If you are moving through freight forward agent or movers its does not matter you which one you are hiring matter  to check are they register with IAM(International Association of Movers) , Or FIDI(Its Global alliance and independent network of movers)  .you should go with register one. When you move internationally all the measurement should be take CUBIC Meter not down that.

You should have knowledge what are the Insurance you required when you move international to avoid unwanted risk .Transit Insurance and marine insurance these are two type of insurance you can ask your hired company.

Local Moves:

Here you can check all the registration with your state Govt and local transportation commission office what are the registration document a moving should have.

Local Movers usually taking the certificate of ISO and service tax registration of the firm and you can check particular city or state firm establishment document.

Domestic Movement:

What are the characteristic for domestic movement its involve one state to another state movement Domestic move consider when distance always more than 100km

To check the all registration document of moving company. Moving company should be register according India Company Act 1956.

For domestic movement you can take transit insurance and theft insurance to avoid the risk

TIP: Better Idea to make double check which movers is reliable and experienced for the desired location to avoid the moving scam and household goods stolen by illegal movers and packers

Author : Mukesh Singh

on 9th November 2013 - Moving Expert

Add Your Comments